Publishing a children’s book has never been any easier with Amazon’s KDP, but can you be successful with it? That’s what author, Brigitte Brulz, and I discussed on this week’s episode of the Journey to KidLit podcast.
Listen as Brigitte shares her experience, including publishing a book for the first time with her daughter, and how she’s been able to market her books without spending any money! Catch the episode below. 👇
Publishing a Children’s Book on Amazon’s KDP with Brigitte Brulz
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Clicking on one may result in a commission for me at no cost to you!
My guest today has just published her third book with Amazon’s KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing). But can you be successful as a children’s book author who self-publishes on the platform? In Brigitte Brulz’s case, YES you can!
Listen to today’s episode as Brigitte shares what she’s learned over the years publishing with Amazon, how she’s managed to market her books virtually for free, and what it’s like to share her publishing journey with her own daughter.
Plus, for more tips about self-publishing a children’s book, read these articles:
- The Most Important Part of Book Cover Design
- How to Publish a Picture Book: the Complete Process
- The Best Types of People to Self-Publish a Kid’s Book
- Publishing a children’s book series with Author Katie Pye
Share the Interview with Brigitte Brulz!
Listen to all the episodes:
- Episode 1 – Becoming a Kid’s Book Author with Brooke Van Sickle
- Episode 2 – The 6 Categories of Kid’s Books You should Know
- Episode 3 – How to Know if Your Story’s Ready to Submit
- Episode 4 – Not Everyone Should Self-Publish a Book
- Episode 5 – Interview with Children’s Book Illustrator Gabriela Dieppa
- Episode 6 – Work from Home Habits to be More Productive
- Episode 7 – Interview with Host of the Storyland Podcast Jessica Snider
- Episode 8 – How to Write a Good Query Letter
- Episode 9 – Interview with Children’s Book Author Katie Pye