This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
Are you thinking about self-publishing your children’s book? There are a few things you should know before you decide. (Like whether you’re good at staying organized!)
I’m sharing my tips on what to expect when you self-publish your first children’s book in today’s episode of the Journey to KidLit podcast! Listen below.
What to know before you self-publish your children’s book!
Self-publishing a super rewarding experience. (Any time you get to see your name on a book is amazing!) But it’s not all roses when you’re going through the process to self-publish your book.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about the 3 main things you need to know before you decide to self-publish a book. If you don’t think you’ll be able to handle these three things, then self-publishing might not be for you. Listen to learn more!
PS – I’m also getting ready to launch the KidLit Indie Publishing Summit! It’s a collection of indie authors sharing all their insight for one week online. And it’s completely FREE!
Share this episode!
Listen to all the episodes:
- Episode 1 – Becoming a Kid’s Book Author with Brooke Van Sickle
- Episode 2 – The 6 Categories of Kid’s Books You should Know
- Episode 3 – How to Know if Your Story’s Ready to Submit
- Episode 4 – Not Everyone Should Self-Publish a Book
- Episode 5 – Interview with Children’s Book Illustrator Gabriela Dieppa
- Episode 6 – Work from Home Habits to be More Productive
- Episode 7 – Interview with Host of the Storyland Podcast Jessica Snider
- Episode 8 – How to Write a Good Query Letter
- Episode 9 – Interview with Children’s Book Author Katie Pye
- Episode 10 – Interview with Brigitte Brulz on Publishing with Amazon’s KDP
- Episode 11 – Finding a Story in Children’s Books with a Message
- Episode 12 – 4 Ways to Find Time to Write with a Busy Schedule