Do you need a new children’s book idea to write about? My guest today’s going to help you out! Listen to this week’s episode of the Journey to Kidlit podcast to learn 3 new ways you can find ideas to start writing a story.
Want to find a new children’s book idea to write about? Listen to this.
I recently interviewed award-winning author, Maya Sara Karthik, for the KidLit Indie Publishing Summit and she had some AMAZING tips to share! One of her tips was how to find a new children’s book idea to write about.
At only 10 years old, Maya’s an inspiration for aspiring authors. Listen to today’s episode to learn three different ways you can find new ideas to get started writing. And if you’d like to listen to Maya’s complete interview and her 7-step process to write a children’s book, sign-up to join the Kidlit Indie Publishing Summit. (It’s completely free!)
Share this episode!
Listen to all the episodes:
- Episode 1 – Becoming a Kid’s Book Author with Brooke Van Sickle
- Episode 2 – The 6 Categories of Kid’s Books You should Know
- Episode 3 – How to Know if Your Story’s Ready to Submit
- Episode 4 – Not Everyone Should Self-Publish a Book
- Episode 5 – Interview with Children’s Book Illustrator Gabriela Dieppa
- Episode 6 – Work from Home Habits to be More Productive
- Episode 7 – Interview with Host of the Storyland Podcast Jessica Snider
- Episode 8 – How to Write a Good Query Letter
- Episode 9 – Interview with Children’s Book Author Katie Pye
- Episode 10 – Interview with Brigitte Brulz on Publishing with Amazon’s KDP
- Episode 11 – Finding a Story in Children’s Books with a Message
- Episode 12 – 4 Ways to Find Time to Write with a Busy Schedule
- Episode 13 – 3 Things to Know Before You Self-Publish