This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
I had a very special guest join me on the podcast this week! The illustrator for my next picture book, Humans In-Training, sat down to talk with me about creating children’s books and what it’s like to be an illustrator. Catch the full interview with Elizabeth Savanella and I below.
What it’s like to be a children’s book illustrator with Elizabeth Savanella:
I’m so excited for my guest today because she’s the children’s book illustrator for my newest picture book, Humans In-Training! Elizabeth Savanella sat down to talk illustrating books for kids and what it’s like to be a book creator. Listen to the interview here.
Share this episode with your writing friends!
Listen to all the episodes:
- Episode 1 – Becoming a Kid’s Book Author with Brooke Van Sickle
- Episode 2 – The 6 Categories of Kid’s Books You should Know
- Episode 3 – How to Know if Your Story’s Ready to Submit
- Episode 4 – Not Everyone Should Self-Publish a Book
- Episode 5 – Interview with Children’s Book Illustrator Gabriela Dieppa
- Episode 6 – Work from Home Habits to be More Productive
- Episode 7 – Interview with Host of the Storyland Podcast Jessica Snider
- Episode 8 – How to Write a Good Query Letter
- Episode 9 – Interview with Children’s Book Author Katie Pye
- Episode 10 – Interview with Brigitte Brulz on Publishing with Amazon’s KDP
- Episode 11 – Finding a Story in Children’s Books with a Message
- Episode 12 – 4 Ways to Find Time to Write with a Busy Schedule
- Episode 13 – 3 Things to Know Before You Self-Publish
- Episode 14 – 3 Ways to Find New Ideas to Write About
- Episode 15 – The Reason You Need an Editor for Your Book