Do you have a story that’s finished but you’re not sure if it’s ready to publish? That’s pretty normal. Most writers, even those of us who’ve been writing for a long time, aren’t sure if our story’s ready to submit.
But you don’t have to get stuck wondering. On today’s podcast, we’ll discuss the 3 steps you need to do before your story’s ready to publish. Listen below!
Journey to KidLit Podcast Episode 3 – How to Know if Your Story’s Ready to Publish:
On today’s podcast episode, we’re talking about the 3 steps all writers need to take in order to get their story ready to publish. (It’s hard enough to get published without making it harder on yourself.) Listen to this before you send your story to agents and editors.
And for more publishing tips, check out these other articles:
- How to Format Your Manuscript
- Everything You Need to Know to Publish a Kid’s Book
- How to Write a Winning Query Letter
- Common Publishing Mistakes Writers Make
- The Children’s Book Publishing Roadmap to Publish Your Book
Listen to this Before You Submit Your Story to Agents & Editors!
Listen to all the episodes!