Learn how to publish your children’s book with a traditional publisher. The Kidlit Writer On-Submission Toolkit is the perfect guide into the publishing world for any writer interested in working with a publisher for their children’s story.
The Kidlit Writer On-Submission Toolkit
Make This the Year You Publish Your First Book!
Learn what it takes to land a publishing contract and get everything you need to look like a pro with the Writer On-Submission Toolkit. The kit is broken into 4 phases so you can focus on each section at a time, starting with understanding the industry.
With each phase, you’ll receive a brief explanation and instructions for how to get started, plus the worksheets you need to use right away. This way you always know what to focus on and can relieve yourself of any confusion as you set up your submission!
Who’s this toolkit for?
The kit is perfect for any writer who’s feeling frazzled, overwhelmed, or confused by the children’s book publishing process. It will help you understand the complete process in an easy-to-understand format to help you finally land your first contract with a publisher!
What’s included in the Writer On-Submission Toolkit?
With the toolkit, you’ll have access to:
- Pitch Writing 101 to help you write a story pitch that piques an editor’s interest.
- A Guide to Query Letters so you know what exactly to send with your pitch and how to edit it for each submission.
- Questions to Ask with Your Offer so you make sure the agent or publisher is a good fit for you.
- The Keys to Traditional Publishing to help you decide which publishing house or agency is right for you.
- List of 100+ Publishers you can submit to right away in order to get your first contract!
How soon after purchasing will you receive the toolkit?
The Kidlit Writer On-Submission Toolkit will be delivered digitally, via the email address you provide at checkout. It should arrive within 5-10 minutes of your purchase. (At this time the kit is only available in digital PDF format. You can choose to print the entire kit and have it bound or keep it in a 3-ring binder, or you can print just the pages you need at specific times. Whatever works best for you.)