Kidlit Writer’s Starter Kit
Ready to write your first children’s book? Learn the step-by-step process you need to get started with the Kidlit Writer’s Starter Kit. The perfect guide to make the writing process easier for new writers!
The Kidlit Writer’s Starter Kit
The Step-by-Step Writing Process to help You Complete Your First Children’s Book!
Learn how to get unstuck from the all details so you can write your first children’s book! With the Kidlit Writer’s Starter Kit, you’ll always know:
- Exactly what to do next with your story
- How to simplify the writing process
- And where to put your focus so you can finally finish your book!
Who’s this kit for?
The kit is perfect for any writer who’s feeling frazzled, overwhelmed, or confused by the children’s book writing process. It will help you know what to do and when, so you can finally complete your first book! Which will give you the confidence you need to write more and more books to share with kids.
What’s included in the Kidlit Writer’s Starter Kit?
With the kit, you’ll have access to:
- Step-by-Step Instructions on how to write a children’s book to remove any confusion about where to start.
- Choosing an Idea Phase so you know what idea to focus on first while keeping your other ideas safe until later.
- Brainstorming Worksheets so you can flush out the details for your story before you start writing.
- A Complete Resource Pack on writing both picture books and novels so you can write amazing books for every one of your ideas.
- Worksheets for Writing Characters & Plot so you never get stuck and can stay focused during each step of the process!
How soon after purchasing will you receive the kit?
The Kidlit Writer’s Starter Kit will be delivered digitally, via the email address you provide at checkout. It should arrive within 5-10 minutes of your purchase. (At this time the kit is only available in digital PDF format. You can choose to print the entire kit and have it bound or keep it in a 3-ring binder, or you can print just the pages you need at specific times. Whatever works best for you.)