Want to write your first picture book? Learn the step-by-step process you need to get started with Picture Book Perfection from award-winning picture book author, Brooke Van Sickle. The perfect guide to make the picture book writing process easier for new writers!
Picture Book Perfection
The Step-by-Step Writing Process to help You Complete Your First Picture Book!
Learn how to get unstuck from the all details so you can write your first picture book! With Picture Book Perfection, you’ll always know:
- Exactly what to do next with your story
- How to simplify the writing process
- And where to put your focus so you can finally finish your book!
Who’s this kit for?
Picture Book Perfection is the best resource for anyone who’s new to children’s book writing and wants to write their first-ever picture book. It’s the #1 resource for picture book writers who feel overwhelmed by the process.
What’s included in Picture Book Perfection?
With the kit, you’ll have access to:
- Picture Book Plotting Guide to ensure you have enough content in your story for a complete picture book.
- Complete Character Sheet to help you write characters kids love instead of 2D stand-ins.
- Manuscript Formatting Guide to help you set up your story correctly before you start writing.
- Editing Checklist to help you edit your first draft to create a polished manuscript that’s ready to publish.
- Picture Book Practice to help you find the best idea to write about and understand what makes a picture book stand out in the market.
- Picture Book Page Layout to help you visualize your book and know how to work with the illustrator.
- Plus, additional writing resources to help you take your learning further and finally write your first picture book with confidence!
How soon after purchasing will you receive the kit?
Picture Book Perfection will be delivered digitally, via the email address you provide at checkout. It should arrive within 5-10 minutes of your purchase. (At this time the kit is only available in digital PDF format. You can choose to print the entire kit and have it bound or keep it in a 3-ring binder, or you can print just the pages you need at specific times. Whatever works best for you.)