Do you want to self-publish your children’s book? Understand the complete publishing process with the Self-Publisher’s Starter Pack. Your personal assistant to make publishing your children’s book feel easy.
Kidlit Self-Publisher’s Starter Pack
Feel Confident throughout the Self-Publishing Process!
The starter pack takes you from beginning to end through the publishing process. With the pack you’ll be able to:
- Know the best printer for you and the specifications you’ll need to know before you start.
- Establish connections with contractors, work together on a common goal, & stay on deadline.
- Estimate common expenses to expect when self-publishing and how you should budget for them.
- Know the last-minute details needed before you finalize the files, like Copyrights & ISBNs.
- Write a winning book blurb with keywords to help improve searchability and overall sales success!
Who’s this starter pack for?
The Self-Publisher’s Starter Pack is perfect for any children’s book writer who’s ready to self-publish their book and needs an assistant to make sure they don’t forget any of the details.
What’s included in Self-Publisher’s Starter Pack?
With the pack, you’ll have access to:
- A Contractor Checklist to know how to find people to help you build your book and how to create a great working relationship.
- A Budget Plan to help you determine how much it will cost to create the book and know what to pay, when.
- A Book Blurb Creator to help you write back copy that piques the reader’s interest and helps you get found on Amazon.
- Overall tips to make sure that your self-published book gets set up for success before you hit publish!
How soon after purchasing will you receive the pack?
The Self-Publisher’s Starter Pack will be delivered digitally, via the email address you provide at checkout. It should arrive within 5-10 minutes of your purchase. (At this time the pack is only available in digital PDF format. You can choose to print the entire kit and have it bound or keep it in a 3-ring binder, or you can print just the pages you need at specific times. Whatever works best for you.)