It’s the time of year when you want to do something special for the woman that gave birth to you–or you want those you gave birth to, to appreciate you 😜 What you need is a good Mother’s Day gift!
Check out the beautiful collection I found that’s perfect for moms who write. From escaping away to plot your next novel, to sprucing up your writing space, there’s a Mother’s Day gift for all.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Clicking on an affiliate link may result in a commission for me at no cost to you!
- Good Book Cozy Nook and Tea $20
- Rose Gold Collective Eclipse Watch $200
- Love You to the Moon and Back Tealight Holder $15
- Live by the Sun, Love by the Moon Poster Set $25
- Introduction to Hand Lettering Kit $20
- Pastel Journals, Set of 3 $7
- Rose Gold Pens, Set of 3 $10
- Changeable Felt Letterboard $16
- Marbled Mini-Memo Journals, Set of 3 $9
- Gilmore Girls Pencil Set $15
- Marble Ceramic Tea Mug $20
- Rose Gold Office Storage Set $30
- Alice and Wonderland Printed Scarf $48
- Organic Assorted Bath Bombs $27
- Concrete Urban Soy Candle $12
- Mommin Ain’t Easy Stemless Wine Glass $15
- Rose Gold Cordless Keyboard and Mouse Set $25
- Relaxing Spa Gift for Her $28
If you like what you see, be sure to share with your other mom and writer friends! Also, check out the Valentine’s Day gift ideas for more ideas that are perfect gifts for writers.